- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional 2-step process sharpens scissors without requiring disassembly
- Diamond abrasives on conical disc sharpen and hone blades quickly and easily
- Patented Magna-Flex technology combines magnets and springs to control angle, apply correct pressure and stabilization
- Fine disc develops incredibly sharp edge; coarse disc reconditions damaged edges
- Works on household, sewing, fly-tying scissors; kitchen shears
Sharpen your scissors at home and achieve professional quality sharpness with unparalleled simplicity! The Scissor Pro Electric Scissors Sharpener Model 500 is a must have tool for those who rely on sharp scissors:
This home scissor sharpener adds a professional-level edge to a wide variety of scissors from household and sewing scissors, to kitchen shears, to fly-tying scissors without requiring the user to disassemble the blades. The freestanding ScissorPro features two sharpening slots, each containing a curved disc coated with diamond abrasives. One disc offers a fine grind to form a razor-sharp edge during the first stage of sharpening and the other a coarse grind to hone or sharpen at a wider angle and add the finishing touches. A patented construction of magnets and plastic springs that the manufacturer calls Magne-Flex technology align scissor blades in the guides at the correct angle and provide the right amount of pressure and stability for sharpening. Since diamonds are the only element strong enough to truly sharpen and hone a blade, this tool produces long-lasting results, even on double-beveled blades. Plus, the rotating motion of the discs ensures high-quality scissors wont distemper. Included instructions teach how to properly move scissor blades through the slots for safe, optimum sharpening results. The ScissorPro sharpener plugs into any AC outlet, and is covered by a one-year limited warranty. –Cristina Vaamonde