- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Standard-cut, round butcher steel is hard-chromium-plated and measures 11-9/10 inches in length
- Keeps blades honed and in great working order; developed for butchers and chefs, Swibo line now available for home cooks
- Manufactured in Switzerland with exclusive custom-blended steel resistant to wear and corrosion
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle is hygienically and permanently sealed to steel; designed with non-slip texture for secure grip
- Dishwasher safe, but washing by hand is recommended; bright yellow handle makes it easy to see in a sink full of water
For more than 100 years Wenger has specialized in the field of professional kitchen knives and Genuine Swiss Army Knives. In 1963, Wenger developed the SWIBO line specifically for butchers and chefs. SWIBO knives are manufactured in Switzerland using a custom blended steel manufactured exclusively for Wenger. This exclusive steel blend produces a high- quality tempered, stamped blade that is resistant to wear and corrosion and has a 55-58 Rockwell hardness. Handles are made with a non-porous Swiss polyamide, which is injection molded and hermetically heat sealed directly onto the blade. This eliminates gapping between the blade and handle and ensures that the handle is hygienically and permanently sealed to the blade. The handle is ergonomically designed; non-slip texture and incorporated bolster provides a secure grip. Dishwasher safe; yellow handle makes knives easy to spot in sinks and water. Round butcher steel measures 11-9/10-inch in length.